This June, Microsoft announced the next Dynamics 365 release, called the “Spring 2017” release wave. During a 3-day (!) long preview session, Microsoft’s product team took a deep dive into the new capabilities that are coming to the platform, such as:
- an updated user interface, providing a uniform experience for users across web, app and mobile,
- new features around customer insights that leverage data across and beyond Dynamics and machine learning capabilities,
- new social selling capabilities, a direct result of the LinkedIn acquisition,
- new features around scalability and extensibility,
- and the release of the Business Edition, a sales and marketing app triggered towards small and medium businesses.
Your CRM-UG BeLux team has managed to bundle all the exciting announcements in a 1-hour lunch webinar for you. Our presenters, Microsoft’s Philip Verlinden and Dieter De Cock, have even promised there will be time for Q&A.
This is a free webinar (your lunch is not included)
Start Time: 12:30 cest
Expected End Time: 13:30 cest